Monday, October 5, 2009



I feel like watching Breakfast at Tiffany's today, maybe I will one day this week.  This picture makes me want this orange jacket

I've been wanting some hot pink heels and I found these Kate Spade heels that I think are perfect-minus the fact that they are $300.  Wishful thinking though!  I should have gotten the $20 Forever21 version when I had the chance!  

-I hope someday to be as clever and creative as Jenny from the Little Green Notebook, I love her office makeover post (via COJ)!  
-Such an adorable photo album.
-I wish my halloween cards were this cute!
-Lovely black coat!
-Pumped about next week's Gossip Girl!

2 comments:

carotrott said...

I love those measuring cups! Let's meet at Lenox soon- you, me, and Jill.

tara leigh said...

I want to watch audrey movies with you! I just bought a new picture book of her at, of course, TJMAXXXXXXX!