Friday, December 11, 2009

Wish List...

To add on the ongoing wish list of things I love...

This beautiful Vera Wang necklace of crystals and tulle.  It reminds me of a sugar plum fairy tutu.  I've been on the look out for a fabric-y/sparkly necklace, but there are tons of more affordable ones out there!
A soft wrap sweater - this wool one from Anthropologie looks warm but soft and I loveee the color.  I'd throw this on for layers and sneak it into ballet class : )
A fun wonderful tea set!  Just because...
Another ring on sale at Jcrew!  I love the combination of pearls, crystals and gold; this would go with everything and dress things up a bit!
Sheer black dot tights!  I've been on the look out for some like this & haven't found any.  I may just have to order these off Urban Outfitters.  They also come in pink!

A few more fun things...
Fun necklace, great price!
A few of my favorite Blair looks...
Cute gift idea!
My roommate, Jill and I!
Jill's wonderful wedding post!
Perfect puff shoes...and the bargain version!
Pretty esty rings.
Lovely pearl drop earrings.

Finals almost over, ready to get home! Yay!

1 comment:

carotrott said...

Those are the dot tights I'm wanting!